Any person interested in attending the Bible Quiz may choose the best suited registration procedure from among the four listed below to register himself/ herself for the TWR India Bible Quiz 2021.
Individual/Family Registration Procedure
Any person interested in attending the TWR India Online Bible Quiz may follow the procedure outlined below to register himself / herself for the it.
- Go to https://twrbq.net, click on “Enrol Now” and select the appropriate registration option.
- Fill in your complete details including your Name, Contact Information etc. on the online form. Do take care when entering the details and double check them before proceeding. If you would like to add more members, kindly click on the “Add More” button.
- Follow the instructions seen on the screen.
- You may make a contribution of Rs. 50 per candidate, using the payment options visible on screen. You are free to choose any payment mode listed on the portal.
- If you choose to proceed with the contribution and complete the procedure, you will receive a confirmation of your contribution through SMS on the mobile number you have provided. Do note the transaction ID for any concerns pertaining to this contribution.
- In addition, you will receive an SMS and / or email from TWR India confirming your registration within a week. This will contain your UserID and Password for attending the TWR India Online Bible Quiz 2022.
- Any person interested in participating in the TWR India Online Bible Quiz 2022 is free to carry out a contribution of Rs. 50/- (INR only) or more per participant. This contribution is received as your support to the work of TWR India.
- This contribution may be made using the Razorpay Gateway that is accessible while registering for the Bible Quiz using the recommended procedures outlined in the preceding section. The payment options that are available to you can vary based on your geographical location and service availability.
- If you choose to contribute, do keep in mind that the only acceptable currency option is Indian Rupee and the minimum accepted value to qualify you for participation in the event will be Rs. 50/- per participant.
- In case of any concerns pertaining to the payment gateway, you may choose to get in touch with Razorpay’s Support Service using the link given below: https://razorpay.com/support/.
Contribution Advice for participants residing outside India
- The participant can make the contribution of ₹ 50 or more to TWR India, in Indian national Rupee only. You may not be able to complete the contribution process, if done in foreign currency.
- If you are interested in making the contribution toward TWR India but are unable to do so in Indian rupee, then we would humbly request you to get in touch with someone who may be able to assist you with the same.
The candidates who wish to participate in the quiz would be requested to go through the audio commentary on the book of Hebrews by Dr. Vernon McGee. This material is made available to you without charge via our app and also on the website’s home page.
Access via the RTH App
- The app consists of preparatory content in 100 languages.
- The app has all the episodes of the systematic study on the book of Romans in the languages mentioned for the online quiz. (For details on the online quiz language options you may refer to the languages section in this document)
- This app will also provide you with the systematic teachings of several other books of the Bible as well. If you would like to learn the Word and are in search of reliable and true resources, then we would highly recommend downloading the app and trying it out.
Access via the Quiz website
- You may also visit the Bible quiz website to download the preparatory material from it using the links to each of the language files listed there.
- Upon clicking the language of your choice your device should begin downloading a compressed copy of the files in your selected language.
- When the download is complete, you may need to decompress/ extract the files using a software like Winzip, Winrar or 7-zip depending on your device in order to be able to access the same. If you do not have this software, then you may use the links below to download the necessary software. The softwares listed below are free to use.
- 7-zip for Windows-PC – https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900.exe
- Rar for Android Smartphones – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rarlab.rar&hl=en
- 7-Zip for iOS – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/winzip-1-zip-unzip-tool/id500637987
- If you are unsure on how to use these apps to decompress a file you can find several Youtube videos explaining the process. We assure you it is simple.
Quiz Language Options
The TWR India Online Bible Quiz 2022 will be made available in the 14 languages below. The participant is free to make the choice of language from the list at the time of his/ her registration. Once the registration process is successfully complete, changes may not be possible.
The languages in which the Online Bible Quiz is being organized are:
As Stated under the registration process each person will be given a User ID and password which you may use for logging into the website and writing the quiz. The SMS or the Email the participant receives after the completion of the registration process will carry these details. If you have not received the SMS or Email then one of the following points maybe the likely cause:
- The number or email provided may be wrong or invalid. When such a scenario occurs you may reach out to your corresponding state office to help you receive your login details
- There may be the possibility of the SMS not being received due to a temporary connectivity issue. Please reach out to the corresponding state office with this concern and they should be able to help you access your login credentials.
- For foreign participants it is necessary to provide a valid email address to receive your login details.
- The login credentials may be used at any time to login to the quiz page and this would show you a countdown timer to the main quiz event. On the day of the main quiz, you would be able to use the login credentials and login to attend the quiz as stipulated in the quiz section on the next page.
- The quiz will be conducted on the 18th September 2022 at 2:30 PM Indian Standard Time.
- The participants who have registered for the quiz can visit the website and login to write the quiz.
- The quiz will have a time frame of 1 hour and 30 minutes and the participants will have to finish his/her quiz and submit it before 4:00 PM Indian Standard Time.
- The quiz will be conducted in a multiple choice questions format consisting of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- In the case of a tie among two or more participants who have scored exactly the same marks, the time of submission will be considered as the criteria to decide the topper.
- You may view your score on the website anytime after the date of Declaration. The result will be published on the 15th of October, 2022.
- If you are not able to view your score online you may contact your corresponding state office to help you with obtaining your scores.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- The Participants can download their certificates from the quiz website itself after logging into their account. (Using the same credentials)
- Please do keep in mind that there will be no hard copy distribution of certificates for those attending the TWR India Online Bible Quiz 2022. You are; however, free to print out the softcopy version of your certificate at any time.
You may get in touch with the TWR India Bible Quiz team by using any option listed below:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Number: +91 852 743 8686
Helpline Number: 0444 908 1208
Address: PO Box No:4503, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016.
In addition, you may also choose to get in touch with our relevant state office teams directly using the numbers advertised by them.