Any person interested in attending the Bible Quiz may choose the best suited registration procedure from among the four listed below to register himself/ herself for the TWR India Bible Quiz 2021.
- Individual Registration Procedure
If you reside within India and are only registering yourself or one person, then please follow the steps below to complete registering your participation for the Bible Quiz.
- Visit the website for the bible quiz i.e. www.twrbq.net.
- Click on the Register button available on the website to begin the registration process. You should be presented with the registration page now on screen. You may also use the following link to directly access the registration page: https://quiz.twrbq.net/register.
- You may now carefully enter in your primary details as required on the page. Please note that these details cannot be changed once the registration process is complete.
The data required on this page would be:
Candidate’s Name –Compulsory field. Please note that your certificate will show your name as entered here.
Mobile Number – Compulsory Field. It has to be a 10 digit Indian mobile number.
Data of Birth – Not compulsory
Gender – Not Compulsory
Language – Compulsory field. You are free to select the language you are most convenient with.
Email ID – Not Compulsory but preferred.
- Once the data is entered in, you may simply click the “Add More” button which will show the same details you had entered, in the section below. If you wish to make a change, you may simply click the red delete icon and start over.
- Once the data entered is confirmed to be accurate,you may click on the “next” button.
- You should now see the following fields:
Registered By – Compulsory field and auto-filled. This field should strictly be the name of the person registering during the current session.
State – Compulsory field. You can find a list of present Indian states to select from.
Address – Compulsory field.
Village/Town/Area – Compulsory field.
Church Name – Not a compulsory field.
Click the next button once the details are entered in.
- You should now be on the preliminary payment page which comprises the Contribution amount and the Add Donation field. The Contribution amount is auto filled based on the number of participants being registered in the current session. If there is only one participant in this instance the amount will default to Rs. 50/- (Indian National Rupee). If there are two participants being registered, the Contribution amount should by default show Rs. 100/- (Indian National Rupee).
- The Add Donation field does not show any amount by default. In case that the participant wishes to donate an additional amount to the TWR India Ministry, they may do so by filling in any additional amount they wish to donate.
- The Total field should show the cumulative sum of the amount you will be donating to TWR India. Once the amount is verified click on the “Proceed to Pay” button.
- Now,you will be taken to an intermediate page showing the total amount to be donated to TWR India. Once you click on the Pay button below, you will be taken to the RazorPay Portal to complete the donation.
- The RazorPay Portal shows the amount you had entered or confirmed and lists out the various modes of payment available to you. You are free to select a payment option of your choice to complete the payment procedure. For details concerning the payment procedures, you may check the Payment Procedure Section of this document.
- Once the payment is complete, you will see a confirmation dialog box on the website indicating that the payment is validated and complete.
- You should also receive an SMS on the mobile number you have entered during the registration process confirming the payment being received by TWR India. This SMS will comprise of a User ID and Password which you would later require for login. Please allow a maximum time frame of one day post completion of the registration process to receive the SMS on your registered mobile number.
- If you have also provided a valid email ID during Registration, you will receive an email confirmation of the payment. The email too will comprise of the User ID and Password. Please allow a maximum time frame of one day post completion of the registration process to receive the email on your registered email ID.
- The registration process is now complete. Please ensure that your User ID and Password are stored safely and securely. Do not share the same with anyone else.
- Family/ Group Registration Process
If you are a resident of India and want to register your family or a small group of participants, the participant may follow the same steps as mentioned in the Individual Registration Process. The only difference being at step 4.
- Step 4 of the process would be to enter in the information pertaining to the first participant in the family. Once the first set of data is entered in, click on the “Add More” button.
- Once the first set of data is shown in the section below, fill in the second participant’s details in the top data fields and click on the “Add More” button.
- Step 2 and 3 mentioned here may be repeated for the additional participants.
- Once the required participant details have been entered using the “Add More” button, you may click on the “Next” button.
- Preferably the person adding in the details onto the Registration Sheet may enter his/her details onto the sheet first. This would simplify the process.
- The next set of fields will be similar to the individual registration process.
- In the payment page the contribution amount is auto filled based on the number of participants you are adding and then the other steps are just as same as the individual registration.
- Bulk Registration Process:
If you would like to register a large group of people and find it inconvenient to do so using the available options, please contact your corresponding state office who can help bulk register the participants.
Please ensure that the payment for the bulk registration is collected from each participant and submitted as instructed by the State Office in order to initiate the bulk registration process. At the time of payment, make sure to record the transaction details, mode of payment, amount etc which also would have to be submitted to the State Office.
Bulk Registration would be subject to a manual verification of the attached payment. The verification would be done internally, after which the User ID and Password would be sent to the registered participants mobile number or email ID as provided to the State Office.
- Registration Procedures for those residing outside India
If you reside outside India and would like to attend the TWR India Bible Quiz, please ensure the that you follow the steps mentioned below:
- You may visit the website www.twrbq.net, click on the expanded menu(in the case of a smartphone or a tablet) and choose the Register Global option to register yourself. You may also use this link to access the page- https://quiz.twrbq.net/register/global
- You may follow the same procedure outlined in the Individual Registration or Family/ Group Registration Sections preceding this based on your situation but keep the following changes in mind.
- The participant has to provide a valid email address to receive his ID and password at the completion of the registration process. Official communications from TWR India will be sent to you via email.
- The payment has to be done in Indian rupee, for those who are unable to do so may do it by taking the help of someone with an Indian bank account.
Any person interested in participating in the TWR India Bible Quiz is requested to make a donation of Rs. 50 (INR only) per participant in order to be able to participate in the event.
The donation may be made using the RazorPay Gateway that is accessible while registering for the Bible Quiz using the recommended procedures outlined in the preceding section. The payment options that should be available to you depending on your geographical locations and service availability are as follows:
- Payment Wallet- Airtel Money and Phone Pe (which are set as preferred payment methods)
- Electronic cards- Visa , MasterCard, RuPay and Maestro
- UPI ID such as Google Pay, BHIM and other similar UPI payment applications or by scanning the UPI QR Code that is generated using any of the UPI based payment applications.
- You may also get a choice of other wallets than the ones stated above.
- You have the option of using ICICI Pay Later for those who have an account with this bank.
Upon choosing any one of the options to make your contribution you will see a confirmation dialog box on the website indicating that the payment is validated and complete.
Do keep in mind that the only acceptable currency option is in Indian Rupee and the minimum accepted value to qualify your for participation in the event will be Rs. 50/- per participant.
Payment Declined / Failure Causes
A failure in payment may occur due to the following reason
- Session Timeout: if the participant takes too long to complete the payment there is likelihood that the page can time out. The session
- Incorrect bank credentials provided which may require you to restart the session.
- Internet failure
- No money in the account or denial of service by the participant’s bank. You can contact your bank for the same.
- Other non listed issues may result in failure of payment. If it’s a problem with the website you may contact your corresponding state office.
Payment by participants residing outside India
- The participant will need to make a compulsory donation of ₹ 50 in Indian national Rupee only. You may not be able to complete the donation if done in foreign currency.
- The payment can be done in Indian rupee only. If you are interested in participating but do not have the option to make the payment in Indian Rupee then we would humbly request you to get in touch with someone who may be able to assist you with the same.
The candidates who wish to participate in the quiz would be requested to go through the audio commentary on the Book of Romans by Dr. Vernon McGee. This material is made available to you without charge via our app and also on the website’s home page.
- Access via the RTH App
The app consists of preparatory content in the language you wish to write the quiz. The app has all the episodes of the systematic study on the book of Romans in all of the 13 Quiz languages. This app will also provide you with the systematic teachings of several other books of the Bible as well. If you would like to learn the Word and are in search of reliable and true resources, then we would highly recommend downloading the app and trying it out.
- Access via the Quiz website
You may also visit the Bible quiz website to download the preparatory material from it using the links to each of the language files listed there. Upon clicking the language of your choice your device should begin downloading a compressed copy of the files in your selected language. When the download is complete, you may need to decompress/ extract the files using a software like Winzip, Winrar or 7-zip depending on your device in order to be able to access the same. If you do not have this software, then you may use the links below to download the necessary software. The softwares listed below are free to use.
7-zip for Windows-PC – https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900.exe
Rar for Android Smartphones – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rarlab.rar&hl=en
If you are unsure on how to use these apps to decompress a file you can find several YouTube videos explaining the process. We assure you it is simple.
As Stated under the registration process each person will be given a User ID and password which will be used for logging into the website and writing the quiz. The SMS or the Email the participant receives after the completion of the registration process will carry these details.How ever sometime the participant may not receive the SMS or Email due to following reasons.
- The number or email provided may be wrong or invalid. When such a scenario occurs you may reach out to your corresponding state office to receive the login details.
- There may be the possibility of the SMS not being received due to a temporary connectivity issue. Please reach out to the corresponding state office with this concern and they should be able to help you access your login credentials.
- For foreign participants it is necessary to provide a valid email address to receive your login details.
The login credentials may be used at any time to login to the quiz page and this would show you a countdown timer to the main quiz event. On the day of the main quiz or the mock quiz, you would be able to use the login credentials and login to attend the quiz as stipulated in the quiz section on the next page.
- The quiz will be conducted on the 19th September 2021 at 4:00 PM Indian Standard Time
- The participants who have registered for the quiz can visit the website and login to write the quiz.
- The quiz will have a time frame of 45 minutes and the participants will have to finish his/her quiz and submit it before 4:45 PM Indian Standard Time
- No participant will be allowed to login to the quiz after 4:15 PM Indian Standard Time. i.e any attempt to login after fifteen minutes of the allotted time will not be accepted by the system.
- The quiz will be conducted in a multiple choice questions format consisting of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking for any wrong entry
- A mock quiz will be made available to all the participants from 22nd August 2021 onwards which will provide you the opportunity to get a look & feel of the quiz interface.
- Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- In the case of a tie among two or more participants who have scored exactly the same marks, the time of submission will be considered as the criteria to decide the topper.
- You may view your score on the website anytime after the date of Declaration. The result will be published on the 15th of October 2021 at 12:00 PM
- If you are not able to view your score online you may contact your corresponding state office to help you with obtaining the scores.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation
- The Participants can download their certificates from the quiz website itself after logging into their account. (using the same credentials)
- Please do keep in mind that there will be no hard copy distribution of certificates for this year’s Online Bible Quiz. You are, however, free to print out the softcopy version of your certificate at any time.
- Certificates can be downloaded on the same day as the result is declared.
You may get in touch with the TWR India Bible Quiz team by using any option listed below:
Email Address: email@example.com
WhatsApp Number: +91 852 743 8686
Helpline Number: 0444 908 1208
Address: PO Box No:4503, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016.
In addition, you may also choose to get in touch with our relevant state office teams directly using the numbers advertised by them.